Senior Data Privacy Specialist
Our client is looking for Senior Privacy Specialist to join their team. The position is open for offices in Ostrava as well as offices in Stockholm and Helsinki depending on the hiring manager's choice.
Main purposes of the job:
Supporting in activities to ensure an effective management of company's data privacy program, risks and regulatory obligations across its lines of businesses. The role will act on developing and promoting privacy across the company and as a liaison for privacy assessments, incidents, requests and inquiries and various documentation ensuring the fulfilment of regulatory and organizational requirements to protect individuals’ personal data and company’s information assets including personal information. In this position the person will work closely in co-operation with various parts and stakeholders of the organization and the network of other data privacy responsible.
Deadline for your application
Full-time position with remote work also possible
Support organization's privacy framework
Support in developing the organization’s privacy framework, associated policies and processes. Provide expertise around data protection and privacy issues and recommend solutions to mitigate and eliminate possible threats and risks to individuals and company itself.
Key business areas
Partner with all key business areas to ensure data privacy issues are considered at the outset of new projects, products and initiatives. Monitor the industry landscape to keep visibility on evolutions, trends and best practices related to data privacy.
Execute day-to-day operations of e.g. the Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) and Data Subject Rights (DSR). Build and maintain personal data inventory in relevant repositories Assist in the development of metrics and dashboards to monitor and manage data privacy processes.
Being in control
Follow up on deficiencies identified in monitoring reviews, self-assessments, incidents, internal and external audits to ensure that appropriate remediation measures have been taken
• University degree in relevant field
• Three years of combined IT work experience with a broad range of exposure to data privacy and data protection
• One-year experience directly with privacy best practices and implementation of privacy in processes
• Working knowledge in the EU and relevant global privacy laws
• Proven experience from
o designing and implementing data privacy best practices in a global organization
o planning privacy related guidelines and instructions, processes and monitoring systems
o running trainings
o aligning of business and IT requirements, including translation of business requirements into privacy risk and compliance requirements
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing working environment
• Consultative, active and persistent approach
• Skills to network, communicate and influence various stakeholders in an international matrix organization
• Highly self-motivated and independent
• Readiness to travel
• Excellent communication skills in English - English is the working language in this position. Other language skills are advantage
For more information please contact