Two Drupal 8 Architects
Our partner in Scandinavia - Sweden, is urgently looking for 2 Drupal Developers
Depending on the seniority of the candidate
14th September 2020
Deadline for your applications
minimum 2 months - remote work
• Responsible for solutions and technical architecture of the medium to large websites using Drupal 8 Platform
• Provide architectural blueprints Diagram and technical leadership to the Development team.
• Full-Stack Experience
• Evaluate and Drupal recommend tools, libraries and processes to ensure the highest quality for Drupal product platform.
• Create high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
• Work closely with back-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
• Experience in providing solutions and technical architecture for medium to Large websites using Drupal 7 & Drupal 8, PHP, Laravel, NodeJS, ReactJS, CI/CD tools and Database
• Migrated existing sites from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8, including content type creation, Views building
• Experience in Panels, Views, Features and Rules, core API, CCK/Fields along with other contributed modules
• Experience creating custom Drupal modules & themes, integration with other ecosystem & 3rd party systems
• Strong command in design, development and deployment tools
• Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
• Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile methodology
• Knowledge in Search Engine Optimization SEO, Google/Adobe Analytics, Google Page Speed, performance tuning if websites etc.
• Participates in pre-sales activities and work on Business proposals and project estimates. –
• Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements –
• Work closely with Project Managers and developers to manage the project and ensure smooth execution
• Help Team to foresee technical risks and come up with Mitigation plan.
• Experienced with Version control systems such as SVN, GIT etc.
• Experienced in responsive website is a plus.
• Debugging the production bugs, Code Review, co-coordinating with onsite team for project deliverables.
• Professional certification in Drupal 8, software architecture, frameworks, or language
For more information please contact