Senior React Developer
Full-time - In-House in Ostrava
An international company developing a new sales platform for small and medium customers based on React / Apollo / GraphQL / Postgres technology. At present, the team consists of Developers, UX / Service Designers, QA, Customer Success, Product Owner from three European countries.
Monthly fee ranging from CZK 70,000 to CZK 100,000. Position is available now.
Apollo / GraphQL / Postgres
Type of employement
Level of experience
In-House in Ostrava
CZK 70,000 to CZK 100,000
DevOps is department for in-house development in Application Services. We are looking for Full Stack Developer with React competence that will help us to make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in further development of our new´product. You will also monitor performance of existing solution and develop its improvements.
To be successful in this position you are a self-motivated and skilled developer with both front- and back-end development experience, with the ability to work in a future oriented, fast paced and demanding environment. You also must be able to work in cooperation with business representatives and software developers across the DevOps environment.
What would be your daily responsibilities:
● Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for new features and develop them
● Maintain and enhance existing solutions
● Confirm readiness and participate in testing
● Develop and maintain code integrity
● Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features
● Provide support to stakeholders experiencing issues with delivered solutions
● Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
● Create and maintain needed level of technical documentation regarding new developments
What should you already know
● Experience working with different databases (PostgreSQL, MS SQL)
● Working experience with backend systems (NodeJS, GraphQL)
● Knowledge of working with containers (Docker, Azure Container Instances)
● Experience with Azure platforms preferred
● Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
● Knowledge of code versioning/deployment tools (GitHub, Azure DevOps)
● Ability to capture business requirements and make sound solutions
● Understanding of agile software development in a DevOps environment and automated platforms
● Skills for creating documentation for technical solutions
● Excellent cooperation skills and willingness to learn new skills
● Fluent spoken and written English