Senior UX Designer / Developer
Our client uses digital technologies to optimize raw material sourcing, production, supply chain, and driving sales through well-managed insights of product and market trends. Generally, the digitalization projects aim at developing a competitive advantage by making full use of opportunities coming from digitalization, driving both topline and efficiency.
Monthly fee ranging from CZK 60,000 to CZK 80,000. Position is available now.
- • Roadmap planning and development of our design system (SEEDS) and providing education around the system for the wider organization (both awareness and onboarding).
• Maintaining our design system deliverables: design assets, component code libraries, documentation web page.
• Hands-on UX and UI Design work for projects: User insights and business requirements gathering, creating mock-ups and prototypes, detailed design specifications, and running usability tests.
- • Strong visual design skills (we use Figma).
• Front-end development skills (we use SASS, React, Angular and Contentful).
• Understanding of DevOps and node package management (we use Azure DevOps services).
• Understanding of data visualization (we use PowerBI mainly).
• Understanding of digital accessibility guidelines.
• Experience in facilitating development roadmap creation with stakeholders.
• Good presentation and education skills.
• Good team working skills.
- • Benefits such as 5 weeks of holiday, regular monthly company breakfast, meal tickets, parking place, pension insurance, cafeteria, and other
- • Tea and coffee whenever you feel you need it
- • A great and supportive team that will help you whenever you need it.
- • Opportunity to work on your personal development.
- • Chance to travel abroad regurlaly.